The Canada Gazette Directorate is committed to maintaining the highest level of client service. As the main point of contact for clients who publish notices in the Canada Gazette, our team recognizes the importance of providing accurate information to our clients in a timely and courteous fashion. Service standards are in place with respect to the accuracy of the information we publish, our commitment to clients, the timeframes within which we publish notices, and the manner in which we respond to queries from the public.
Our commitment to our clients:
- Maintaining an error count of less than 1%
- Maintaining a client satisfaction rating of 85%
- Meeting 100% of all legislated deadlines
- Responding to all information requests within two business days
- Providing quality service to clients in both official languages
The Canada Gazette Directorate values the importance of client satisfaction. Should you wish to make suggestions or comments on how we could better serve you, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date modified: