ARCHIVED — Vol. 146, No. 1 — January 7, 2012
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
HOUSE OF COMMONS
First Session, Forty-First Parliament
Standing Order 130 respecting notices of intended applications for private bills was published in the Canada Gazette, Part Ⅰ, on May 28, 2011.
For further information, contact the Private Members’ Business Office, House of Commons, Centre Block, Room 134-C, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0A6, 613-992-6443.
Clerk of the House of Commons
CHIEF ELECTORAL OFFICER
ELECTORAL BOUNDARIES READJUSTMENT ACT
Statement of number of members of the House of Commons to be assigned to each of the provinces
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to subsection 14(1) of the Electoral Boundaries Readjustment Act, that the results of the calculation that I have made of the number of members of the House of Commons to be assigned to each of the provinces are
- forty-two for the Province of British Columbia;
- thirty-four for the Province of Alberta;
- fourteen for the Province of Saskatchewan;
- fourteen for the Province of Manitoba;
- one hundred and twenty-one for the Province of Ontario;
- seventy-eight for the Province of Quebec;
- ten for the Province of New Brunswick;
- eleven for the Province of Nova Scotia;
- four for the Province of Prince Edward Island; and
- seven for the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
December 21, 2011
Chief Electoral Officer of Canada
- Date modified: