ARCHIVED — INDEX
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Vol. 147, No. 12 — March 23, 2013
(An asterisk indicates a notice previously published.)
Canada Border Services Agency
Special Import Measures Act
Canada Revenue Agency
Income Tax Act
Canadian International Trade Tribunal
- Hot-rolled carbon steel plate and high-strength low-alloy steel plate — Expiry of order
- Notice No. HA-2012-024 — Appeals
- Unitized wall modules — Commencement of preliminary injury inquiry
Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission
- 2013-113, 2013-116 to 2013-118, 2013-122, 2013-123, 2013-125 and 2013-127
- * Notice to interested parties
Hazardous Materials Information Review Commission
Hazardous Materials Information Review Act
- Canadian Heraldic Authority (The) — Approvals and Confirmations
- Canadian Heraldic Authority (The) — Confirmations of Blazons
- Canadian Heraldic Authority (The) — Grants, Registrations and Confirmations
Foreign Affairs and International Trade, Dept. of
- Consultations on Potential Free Trade Agreement Negotiations with Thailand
- Proposed amendments to Chapter D (Rules of Origin) and Annex D-01 (Specific Rules of Origin) of the Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement — Domestic consultations (Erratum)
Industry, Dept. of
- Bulger, Clarence, Blaise Bulger and Pius Bulger, surface aquaculture sites in the Foxley River, P.E.I.
- Canadian Booksellers Association, surrender of charter
- CANADIAN PRINTING INDUSTRIES SECTOR COUNCIL, surrender of charter
- Canpotex Terminals Limited, marine export jetty and wharf in the Port of Prince Rupert, B.C.
- * Equitable Trust Company (The), letters patent of continuance
- Fisheries and Oceans, Department of, rotary screw trap installation in the LaHave River, N.S.
- Garnier, Stéphane, and Barbara Ann Cain, residential wharf on the Chaudière River at Saint-Nicholas, Que.
- Ironshore Insurance Ltd., application to establish a Canadian branch
- * Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company, release of assets
House of Commons
Finance, Dept. of, and Dept. of Foreign Affairs and International Trade
Export Development Act
- Date modified: