ARCHIVED — Regulations Amending the Authority to Sell Drugs Fees Regulations
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Vol. 145, No. 8 — April 13, 2011
SOR/2011-80 March 25, 2011
FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATION ACT
P.C. 2011-442 March 25, 2011
His Excellency the Governor General in Council, on the recommendation of the Treasury Board and the Minister of Health, pursuant to paragraph 19.1(a) (see footnote a) of the Financial Administration Act (see footnote b), hereby makes the annexed Regulations Amending the Authority to Sell Drugs Fees Regulations.
REGULATIONS AMENDING THE AUTHORITY TO SELL DRUGS FEES REGULATIONS
1. The long title of the Authority to Sell Drugs Fees Regulations (see footnote 1) is replaced by the following:
AUTHORITY TO SELL VETERINARY DRUGS FEES REGULATIONS
2. Section 1 of the Regulations and the heading before it are repealed.
3. The heading before section 4 and sections 4 and 5 of the Regulations are repealed.
4. The schedule to the Regulations is amended by replacing “ (Subsections 3(1) and (2) and 4(1) and (2)) ” after the heading “SCHEDULE” with “ (Subsections 3(1) and (2)) ”.
5. Items 1 to 5 of the schedule to the Regulations are repealed.
6. Items 7 to 9 of the schedule to the Regulations are repealed.
COMING INTO FORCE
7. These Regulations come into force on April 1, 2011, but if they are registered after that day, they come into force on the day on which they are registered.
N.B. The Regulatory Impact Analysis Statement for these Regulations appears, following SOR/2011-79, Fees in Respect of Drugs and Medical Devices Regulations.
S.C. 1991, c. 24, s. 6
R.S., c. F-11
- Date modified: