ARCHIVED — Vol. 146, No. 8 — April 11, 2012
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
SOR/2012-56 March 26, 2012
AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS MARKETING ACT
Order Amending the Quebec Beef Cattle Producers’ Levies or Charges (Interprovincial and Export Trade) Order
The Fédération des producteurs de bovins du Québec, pursuant to sections 3 and 4 of the Quebec Beef Cattle Order (see footnote a), hereby makes the annexed Order Amending the Quebec Beef Cattle Producers’ Levies or Charges (Interprovincial and Export Trade) Order.
Longueuil, Quebec, March 19, 2012
ORDER AMENDING THE QUEBEC BEEF CATTLE PRODUCERS’
LEVIES OR CHARGES (INTERPROVINCIAL AND
EXPORT TRADE) ORDER
1. Paragraphs 3(a) to (g) of the Quebec Beef Cattle Producers’ Levies or Charges (Interprovincial and Export Trade) Order (see footnote 1) are replaced by the following:
- (a) Règlement sur les contributions des producteurs de bovins, R.R.Q., c. M-35.1, r. 146; and
- (b) Règlement sur le fonds de garantie des producteurs de bovins, R.R.Q., c. M-35.1, r. 149.
2. Section 5 of the Order is replaced by the following:
5. A buyer shall deduct from the moneys payable to a producer for beef cattle all levies or charges payable by the producer to the Commodity Board under section 3 and shall remit the levies or charges directly to the Commodity Board at its headquarters in Longueuil, Quebec, in accordance with the Règlement de la Régie des marchés agricoles et alimentaires du Québec sur le prélèvement par les acheteurs des contributions des producteurs, R.R.Q., c. M-35.1, r. 3.
COMING INTO FORCE
3. This Order comes into force on the day on which it is registered.
(This note is not part of the Order.)
The amendments replace paragraphs 3(a) to (g) and, at the suggestion of the Standing Joint Committee for the Scrutiny of Regulations, section 5 of the Order.
- Date modified: